This red potato salad is a creamy and delicious potato salad and So yummy. It's made with red potatoes, onion, celery, mayo, egg and some delicious seasoning that really takes potato salad to a whole new level. Once you give this creamy potato salad a try, I know it will become your new side dish!!
- 2 lbs Medium red potatoes cut in quarters making sure they are all about the same size.
- 3 large eggs
- 1 celery rib finely diced
- ½ white onion grated over the fine shred side of grater until it becomes pulp.
- 1 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt plus more for cooking potatoes
- ½ teaspoon Fresh cracked pepper
- Place potatoes in a large pot then cover with water and add a good pinch of salt.2 lbs Medium red potatoes
- Place eggs on top of potatoes.
- Bring water to a boil.
- Once the water has come to a boil, reduce heat to medium high.
- Set a timer for 5 minutes for the eggs.
- After 5 minutes, remove the eggs from the pot and continue cooking the potatoes for another 10 minutes or until they can easily be pierced with a fork.
- Run the eggs under cold water, peel them and dice them then set aside.
- Once the potatoes are fully cooked, drain them.
- Place potatoes back into the pot and add vinegar to the hot potatoes.
- Gently toss potatoes and vinegar together and place potatoes into a large bowl to cool.1 tablespoon Apple cider vinegar
- Once cool, add all the other ingredients and gently toss until the potatoes are evenly coated. -3 large eggs,1 celery rib,½ white onion,1 cup Mayonnaise,1 teaspoon Yellow mustard,1 teaspoon salt,½ teaspoon Fresh cracked pepper,¼ teaspoon chile flakes if you want to add a kick!
- Let chill in the refrigerator for 1 hour but preferably 4 hours then serve.
Enjoy!! Serve with your fav meat or something from the grill!!